All Cover Exchange Platform metal CNC Laser Cutting Machine
The difference between laser cutting machine and plasma cutting machine
1. Compared with plasma cutting, laser cutting is much more precise, the heat-affected zone is much smaller, and the slit is much smaller.
2. If you want precise cutting, small cutting seams, small heat-affected zone, and small sheet deformation, it is recommended to choose a laser cutting machine.
3. Plasma cutting uses compressed air as the working gas and high-temperature and high-speed plasma arc as the heat source to partially melt the cut metal, and at the same time blow away the melted metal with a high-speed airflow to form a cut.
4. The heat-affected zone of plasma cutting is relatively large, and the slit is relatively wide. It is not suitable for cutting thin plates because the plates will be deformed due to heat.
5. The price of laser cutting machine is a bit more expensive than plasma cutting machine.
6. I am an engineer designing laser equipment, I hope to provide help and continue to contact.
7. Laser-like plasma is actually air plasma cutting, which is a name for wanting to be exposed to laser light.
8. "Laser-like" means that the cutting effect of his plasma can be compared to that of laser.
|Basic parameier||Working area||3000mm*1500mm||4000mm*2000 mm||6100mm*2000 mm||6100mm*2500mm||8100mm*2500mm|
|Table load bearing||900kg||1600kg ≧15KW: 2200kg||2400kg ≧15KW: 3300kg||2950kg ≧15KW: 4200kg||6000kg|
|Machine overall dimensions||9950*3050*2300mm||12000*37 00*2300mm||15000*4000*2300mm||15300*4500 *2400mm||19700*4200* 2400mm|
|Z axis travel||315mm||315mm||315mm||315mm||120mm|
|Fastest exchange time of platforms||13s||17s||30s||30s||60s|
|Operation parameier||Max. linkage speed||140m/min||140m/min||140m/min||140m/min||140m/min|